Friday, March 17, 2006
11:44 PM
but you never came...
Hello! This is Juliana blogging from Mr John's blog. ;D
Just for fun. John, you can delete this if you want to yeahs. (:
[OR RATHER. DON'T DELETE THIS. ;D]
I'd just like to say that, John is a really lazy boy who never updates his blog. (and never relinks other people) And whenever I ask him what he did in Swiss Cottage, he tells me, "nothing :P".
Duh. -_____-"
Anyway the reason for me accessing his account is because he messed up his whole template. So I'm analysing his stupid template and I decided to have some fun (lah). Haha. I'm very bad right? :P
Now he's telling me he wants to change blogskin. How would I know what skin to choose for him when I am not him?! Gahhhhh.
LINGGGGGG. Make a skin for him (lah). Haha. :P
From Xing Yi:
erm erm... twinkling stars on a windy night.
x x xI asked her to leave a message and... that's what she wrote. Haha. I told her to say anything. ;)
12.19 AMFrom now on, I shall be in charge of relinking people. Kidding kidding. Oops. ;D
P.S.
This person John likes to call me 'Juli' a lot and for the world, I don't know why... -______-"